Product Description ladybug mold
A ladybug mold is a tool used to create ladybug-shaped objects, typically out of materials such as chocolate, soap, or clay. The mold is typically made of silicone or plastic, and features a detailed ladybug shape that can be filled with the desired material and then hardened or cooled to create a finished ladybug-shaped object. These molds can be used for a variety of purposes, including cake decorating, soap making, and crafts projects.
- Silicone Mold Size: 29cm x 17 cm x 3 cm; Soap Weight : Approx 100Grams each
- Our Silicone molds are perfect for Jello, Ice cubes, soap, baking, candle molding and chocolate molding.
- Use your own creativity for making hand made soaps using these silicone molds
- Made of high quality silicone. Resuable, flexible, durable, non-taxic and pop out easily
- Pure, professional quality food grade silicone. BPA, PVC, and phthalate-less. (FDA and SGS standard).Silicone cake baking pans temperature safe from -40 to +446 (-40 to +230).Easy to clean up, microwave, oven, refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher safe