How to use the heat tools: – 1. Plug in the heat tool. – 2. Hold the product distance 6cm at least with the hot nozzle. Do not place it close to nozzle. – 3. Don’t compare it with Industrial Hot Air Gun. It is for Small craft project. – 4. Do not use more than 3 minutes continuously from my experience as the nozzle is extremely hot. should cool down 1~2 minutes after that. – 5. Switch off if not in use. Safety Precautions: – 1. Do not use outdoor and keep it away with Children – 2. Don’t touch with water – 3. Overheat may cause damage of product. Specifications: Rated Voltage: 220V Rated Frequency: 50HZ Rated Power input: 300W Line Length: Approx 1M Power Supply Type: AC Power Supply Color: Black-Red Plug Type: EU Plug Product Weight: 225 G / 7.94 Ounces Product Dimensions (L*W*H): 225*50*50 MM / 8.85*1.85*1.85 Inches Package Includes: – 1 x Hot Air Gun
About this item
- Easy to use, Just keep 5-6cm distance from your amazing work and to heat it at about a 45 degree angle until completed Note: As the nozzle is extremely hot, should cool down 1~2 minutes
- Premium Material]: The mini hot air gun are made of high-quality ABS plastic outside and stainless steel inside, lightweight, simple and durable. Handheld Mini Heat Gun
- Attention: This is NOT AN Industrial Hot Air Gun, but can perfectly meet your home use and craft creation need. The temprature can not be adjusted, but it can reach at about 200°C/390°F within a few seconds abstractly which heat up quickly and works like a charm. Handheld Mini Heat Gun
- Mini hot air gun is a perfect tool for DIY craft works. It can be used for embossing powder, heat-shrinkable film, clay, bump, rubber stamp, fast-drying paint, glue, catalytic adhesive bonding, rapid thawing, shrink PVC for packaging, seal wax patterning, DIY handmade soap or candle.
- Use Occasion: The electrical heat tool works great for DIY crafts, stripping paint, electronics, beading, or melting items, ceramic creation, rubber stamp, embossed powder, heating shrinkable film, heat shrink tubing, embossing, shrink wrapping packages etc.