Naturalis Clove Bud Essential Oil (Eugenia Caryophyllus)
Indicated for healthy memory function & to encourage assertiveness and eliminates acne, kills parasites, improves blood circulation, reduces gum disease, boosts energy, natural anti-inflammatory, kills mold and fungus.
How to Use
- Mix two drops with carrier oil and massage onto your abdomen to assist in relieving digestive discomfort.
- Use two drops of clove bud oil in steam inhalation to aid in relieving mucous and loosen phlegm.
- Add two drops of clove oil to your skin care products or 1ml of jojoba oil. This can help hasten the healing of wounds, cuts, bruises and even athlete’s foot.
- Massage three drops of clove oil with 2ml of carrier oil to experience the oil’s painkilling action.
- Add one drop of diluted clove oil onto a small cotton ball to relieve tooth or gum pain. Press the cotton ball onto the affected area for 10 to 15 minutes. You may also add two drops of clove bud oil to a cup of warm water and use this as a gargle.
Essential Oil Safety Information
- Do not use Essential Oils undiluted on your skin.
- Some oils can cause sensitization or allergic reactions in some individuals, always do a skin patch test before using for the first time.
- If you are pregnant you should consult your doctor before using any essential oils.
- When using essential oils, use the smallest amount of essential oils that will get the job done.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children.
- Essential oils should not be taken internally.
- Please keep essential oils out of the way of fire hazards.
GENERAL ESSENTIAL OIL DILUTION PRACTICES WE FOUND HELPFUL
- 1% dilution (1 Drop in 15 ml Carrier Oil i.e. Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil and Almond Oil) – For children two through six years old and individuals who need to take a more gentle path, such as those who are working to heal from serious health concerns or may have compromised immune function.
- 1.5% dilution (2 Drop in 15 ml Carrier Oil i.e. Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil and Almond Oil) – For children ages six through fifteen years old.
- 2.5% dilution (3 Drop in 15 ml Carrier Oil i.e. Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil and Almond Oil) – This is typically the dilution recommended for most adults. It is also commonly used for daily body care products and massage oils.
- 3 – 10% dilution (10 Drop in 15 ml Carrier Oil i.e. Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil and Almond Oil) – Most often used for support during certain kinds of injuries or acute illness. The dilution ratio depends on the situation, the age of the individual, and the type of oil being used.
- 25% dilution (25 Drop in 15 ml Carrier Oil i.e. Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil and Almond Oil) – Used on rare occasions to soothe muscle cramps/spasms, bruising, etc.