Eucalyptus Essential Oil’s anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and analgesic properties make this powerful element a natural healer. When used topically, Eucalyptus Oil provides the optimal environment and elements to repair and strengthen the complexion. Eucalyptus Oil is known to moisturize the skin.
BENEFITS OF EUCALYPTUS OIL:
- Therapeutic grade – 100 percent pure, therapeutic grade essential oil- no fillers, additives, bases or carriers added
- Extraction – eucalyptus essential oil is extracted by the process of steam distillation from the leaves of eucalyptus globules
- Aroma – Mesmara eucalyptus essential has minty smell
- Fully Pure and Natural – No additives, fillers, bases or carriers added
- Room freshener: The antiseptic and deodorant nature of eucalyptus oil makes it a perfect room freshener for hospitals. It also kills bacteria and germs in the air, keeping the environment of the rooms clean and sterilized.