LemonGrass Oil Product Description
Lemongrass oil is an essential oil extracted from the lemongrass plant (Cymbopogon citratus) through steam distillation. It has a strong, citrusy aroma and is used in aromatherapy, perfumery, and as a flavoring agent in food and drink. It is also used in traditional medicine for its anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and antimicrobial properties. Lemongrass oil is also known for its insect repellent properties, it is commonly used as a natural alternative to chemical insecticides. However, it should be used with caution as it may cause skin irritation or allergic reactions in some people.
Lemon Grass essential oil is used in aromatherapy and offers a variety of benefits. Lemongrass oil is extracted by steam distillation from the fresh or partly dried leaves. Lemongrass oil has a lemony, sweet smell and watery viscosity. Lemongrass essential oil blends well with basil, cedar wood, coriander, geranium, jasmine, lavender and tea tree oils.
BENEFITS OF LEMONGRASS OIL:
Good Quality Lemon Grass Aroma Oil .
The best air freshener .we never compromise with quality.
Its citrus and fresh aroma gives you an energizing feeling
Refreshes your mind and body
Our All-Natural Lemongrass Oil is undiluted, paraben-free, and cruelty free! Quality is our specialty.
LemonGrass Oil Uses
Lemongrass oil has a variety of uses, including:
- Aromatherapy: The oil has a fresh, citrusy scent that can help to relax and uplift the mind.
- Skin care: Lemongrass oil has astringent properties that can help to tone and tighten the skin, reducing the appearance of pores. It can also be used to help clear up acne.
- Hair care: Lemongrass oil can be used to promote hair growth, reduce dandruff and add shine to hair.
- Insect repellent: Lemongrass oil has natural insect repellent properties which can help to keep mosquitoes and other insects away.
- Massage oil: Lemongrass oil can be added to a carrier oil for use in massage to help relieve muscle pain and tension.
- Cooking: Lemongrass oil can be used as a flavoring in cooking, particularly in Thai and Southeast Asian cuisine.