Olive Oil (Extra Virgin)
Extra virgin olive oil is a type of olive oil that is made from pure, cold-pressed olives. It is considered the highest quality olive oil and is characterized by its fruity, green flavor and a strong, pungent aroma. It is also the oil with the lowest acidity, usually around 0.8% or lower. It is commonly used in cooking, baking, as a salad dressing, or as a dip for bread. It is also believed to have numerous health benefits, such as reducing the risk of heart disease and being a good source of healthy fats.
Extra Virgin Olive oil is carefully extracted from the first Cold pressing process of selected quality olives to give a splendid Taste and rich aroma to the preparation.Extra Virgin olive oil perfect for food where one would like to enjoy the fresh aroma & flavor of olives.
BENEFITS OF OLIVE OIL (EXTRA VIRGIN)
- Created by First Cold Pressing of Raw Olives I Rich flavor of Olives
- Manufactured & packed in Spain
- Rich in Beneficial Antioxidants and Vitamin E
- Zero Cholesterol, Low Saturated Fat I May Help in lowering Bad Cholesterol
- High in Healthy Fats- MUFA & PUFA (Unsaturated Fatty Acids)
- Ideal Usage: Salad Dressing, Flavoring and in Mediterranean Cuisine
- Good substitute for Butter and Ghee
Olive Oil (Extra Virgin) Uses
Extra virgin olive oil is a popular and versatile oil that is used in a wide range of applications, from cooking to skincare. Here are some of the most common uses of extra virgin oil:
- Cooking oil: Extra virgin oil is commonly used as a cooking oil, particularly for sautéing, frying, and roasting. It has a rich, fruity flavor that can enhance the taste of many dishes.
- Salad dressing: Extra virgin oil can be used as a base for salad dressings. Its rich, fruity flavor can complement a variety of ingredients, and its healthy properties make it a popular choice for those looking to make healthy salad dressings.
- Bread dip: Extra virgin oil is often used as a dipping oil for bread. It can be mixed with herbs, spices, or other ingredients to create a flavorful dipping oil.
- Skincare: Extra virgin oil is a popular natural ingredient in skincare products. Its high content of antioxidants and healthy fats can help to moisturize and nourish the skin, and its anti-inflammatory properties can help to reduce inflammation and redness.
- Hair care: Extra virgin oil can be used as a natural hair conditioner. It can help to moisturize and nourish the hair, leaving it shiny and healthy.
Overall, extra virgin oil is a versatile and healthy ingredient that can be used in a wide range of applications. Its rich flavor, healthy properties, and natural ingredients make it a popular choice for those looking for a natural and nutritious alternative to other cooking oils and skincare products.