Olive Oil (Extra Virgin) Product Description
Extra virgin olive oil is a type of olive oil that is made from pure, cold-pressed olives. It is considered the highest quality olive oil and is characterized by its fruity, green flavor and a strong, pungent aroma. It is also the oil with the lowest acidity, usually around 0.8% or lower. It is commonly used in cooking, baking, as a salad dressing, or as a dip for bread. It is also believed to have numerous health benefits, such as reducing the risk of heart disease and being a good source of healthy fats.
Extra Virgin Olive oil is carefully extracted from the first Cold pressing process of selected quality olives to give a splendid Taste and rich aroma to the preparation.Extra Virgin olive oil perfect for food where one would like to enjoy the fresh aroma & flavor of olives.
BENEFITS OF OLIVE OIL (EXTRA VIRGIN)
- Created by First Cold Pressing of Raw Olives I Rich flavor of Olives
- Manufactured & packed in Spain
- Rich in Beneficial Antioxidants and Vitamin E
- Zero Cholesterol, Low Saturated Fat I May Help in lowering Bad Cholesterol
- High in Healthy Fats- MUFA & PUFA (Unsaturated Fatty Acids)
- Ideal Usage: Salad Dressing, Flavoring and in Mediterranean Cuisine
- Good substitute for Butter and Ghee