Onion Seed Oil
Though it is known as the onion seed oil , the oil does not actually belongs to the onion family . Onion seed oil is one of the immense oil with anti-inflammatory assets. As we all are aware that onions are the major source of sulfur which arouses hair follicles and aids in endorsing healthy hair growth. The onion seed oil clears out from the respiratory zone the illness and therebyfacilitates proper breathing.It possesses the aromatic strong healing assets which aids in curing breathing problems.
About this item
- Decreases hair fall and thinning: The Blackseed oil in this shampoo revitalises hair so that there is less thinning and hair fall caused by environmental factors.
- Natural Conditioning and Strengthening: Enriched with Red Onion Seed Oil, this shampoo makes sure your hair stays strong while conditioning it and minimising breakage.
- Antioxidant Properties: The Vitamin E present in this shampoo is rich in antioxidants, which protect your hair from free radicals and environmental damage.
- Natural and healthy shine: Enriched with a beautiful blend of ingredients, this shampoo helps give your hair a naturally healthy shine.
- Halal Certified: There are no animal ingredients or najis ingredients, which makes this shampoo 100% Vegetarian, Vegan, and Halal.
- No Harmful Chemicals: This shampoo is free from harmful chemicals such as parabens, silicon, and sulphates, making it safe for your hair and scalp.
Onion Seed Oil Benefits
Onion seed oil, also known as kalonji oil, is extracted from the seeds of the Nigella sativa plant. It has been used for centuries in traditional medicine to treat a variety of health conditions. Here are some potential benefits of seed oil:
- Anti-inflammatory properties: seed oil contains thymoquinone, a compound with anti-inflammatory properties. It may help reduce inflammation in the body and alleviate symptoms of conditions such as arthritis, asthma, and eczema.
- Antioxidant activity: seed oil is rich in antioxidants, which help protect the body against free radicals and oxidative stress. This may reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as cancer and heart disease.
- Digestive health: seed oil has been traditionally used to improve digestion and relieve symptoms of gastrointestinal issues such as bloating, constipation, and indigestion.
- Immune system support: The thymoquinone in seed oil may have immune-boosting properties, which can help fight off infections and support overall immune function.
- Hair and skin health: seed oil is commonly used in hair and skin care products due to its nourishing and moisturizing properties. It may help promote hair growth, reduce dandruff, and improve the appearance of skin.
While seed oil has potential health benefits, it is important to consult with a healthcare professional before using it as a treatment for any health condition.