Peppermint Essential Oil
Peppermint essential oil is derived from the peppermint plant (Mentha x piperita) through a process of steam distillation. It is a colorless to pale yellow liquid with a strong, fresh, menthol scent. Peppermint essential oil has a wide range of uses, including as a natural remedy for headaches, nausea, and digestive issues, as well as for respiratory issues and as a natural insect repellent. It can also be used in aromatherapy and in the production of personal care products, such as soaps and lotions, and household cleaning products. Due to its high menthol content, it should be used in dilution and avoid using on infants, children and during pregnancy.
Pure Essential oil is cold pressed from plants grown in the warm climate of North India. Its aroma is strong and minty has a cooling effect to enhance concentration and energize. It may be used for aromatherapy, blended with a carrier oil to make cooling massage oil or used as bath oil. Do not apply directly on skin, as it is a pure essential oil and may cause an allergic reaction. Benefits 100% Natural Strong and minty aroma Clarifies irritated, oily skin and scalp Relieves pain and cramps
Ingredients: Organic Peppermint Plant
Add a few drops of essential oil to your bathtub or bucket with a carrier oil and swish the water gently to mix the oil well.
FOR SKIN AND HAIR
Add a few drops of essential oil to your carrier oil and blend well. Massage all over your skin and hair for a relaxing experience. Not for direct use on skin. Keep away from eyes, for external use only.
Steam distilled from the leaves of the peppermint plant, this essential oil is developed by blending our years of expertise in aromatherapy and the countless hours spent working with small farmer families bringing you a product good for you, good for the people who make them and good for the planet.
BENEFITS OF PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL
- This essential oil gives your body an energy boost and uplifts your spirits
- It is natural and organic
- Peppermint essential oil has a powerful, minty-fresh, cool and distinctive fragrance
- Remove dandruff and lice from your scalp. It also enhances hair growth
- Soothes itching and inflamed skin when applied.
- Relaxes muscle-related pains and aches when applied.
- Relieves headache, nausea and fatigue when inhaled.
About this item Peppermint Essential Oil
- Vedini Peppermint Essential Oil is extracted from the leaves of Mentha Piperita (Peppermint)by steam distillation.
- Peppermint Oil is mainly used for its therapeutic benefits.
- Peppermint has a fresh minty & refreshing aroma.
- The spicy, sweet, and minty fragrance of Essential oil will elevate your mood by reducing stress.
- It kills bacteria causing skin infections, skin irritation, and other issues.