Shea butter is a fat extracted from the nut of the African shea tree (Vitellaria paradoxa). Shea Butter is a thick white fatty substance harvested from the nuts of the Shea tree is rich in vitamin A. Shea butter keeps the skin nourished and prevent Black Spots and facial lines. Shea Butter is a soothing balm for many different skin conditions. Benefits Moisturizes dry skin Treats acne and blemishes Reduces skin inflammation Anti-Aging and Anti-free Provides relief to itchy and peeling skin Reduce irritation and stretch marks Uses Wash the skin of your face and body with warm water and a mild soap. Rinse the soap Dry your skin with a towel Massage shea butter on your skin using circular motions. Ingredients : 100% Pure and Natural Shea butter.
BENEFITS OF VEDINI SHEA BUTTER
- 100% Pure and Natural Shea butter
- Use Shea butter to moisturize your face and body
- Ideal cream for healing cracked heels
- Reduce irritation and stretch marks
- Provides relief to itchy and peeling skin
Shea Butter Recipe
Here is a simple recipe for making Shea Butter:
- 1 lb of raw, unrefined Shea butter Shea Butter From Africa
- 1-2 tbsp of a carrier oil (such as coconut oil or sweet almond oil)
- Optional: essential oils for fragrance (such as lavender or peppermint)
- Melt the Shea butter in a double boiler or a heat-proof bowl set over a pot of simmering water.
- Once the Shea butter is fully melted, remove it from heat and add in the carrier oil and essential oils (if using). Stir well.
- Allow the mixture to cool for a few minutes, then transfer it to a mixing bowl. Shea Butter From Africa
- Using an electric mixer, beat the mixture until it becomes fluffy and turns a pale color. This process can take up to 15 minutes.
- Once the Shea butter is whipped, transfer it to a container with a lid and store it in a cool, dry place.
You can use this whipped Shea butter as a moisturizer for your skin and hair, or as an ingredient in other beauty products.
Note: If you want to make a Shea butter lotion, you can add water or aloe vera gel and a emulsifying wax or cetearyl alcohol with the melted Shea butter.