Tea Tree Essential Oil
Tea tree oil is an essential oil that is derived from the leaves of the tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) native to Australia. It has a fresh, medicinal smell and is known for its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. It is commonly used in skin care products to treat acne, dandruff, and other skin conditions, and is also used in aromatherapy to help with respiratory issues and to boost the immune system. It should be diluted with a carrier oil before use on the skin and should not be ingested. It is also important to note that some people may have an allergic reaction to tea tree oil.
Tea Tree Oil is an essential oil that can be used for several purposes, including keeping skin, hair and nails healthy. In addition to its scientifically backed benefits, Tea Tree Oil is inexpensive. Do not apply directly on your skin. Mix few drops with any kind of carrier oil or diffuse in an Aroma Diffuse. Tea Tree Oil is powerful antiseptic properties, contains healing active compounds. Benefits Improve Dry Scalp Soothe Skin Irritations Boost Hair Health Heals Skin Inflammation Fight Acne and Other Skin Conditions 100% pure essential oil Uses Mix 2-3 drops of Tea Tree Oil with Aloe vera Gel to promote skin healing Apply with clean cotton on your skin, twice a day Acne face wash: Mix 5 drops of tea tree oil with 2 tsp. of raw honey.
BENEFITS OF ESSENTIAL OIL
- 100% pure essential oil
- Improve Dry Scalp
- Soothe Skin Irritations
- Fight Acne and Other Skin Conditions
- Boost Hair Health
About this item Essential Oil
- Vedini Essential Oil is extracted from the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) by steam distillation.
- Tea Tree Oil has been used for centuries due to its antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. It can also be used to heal colds and coughs.
- The essential oil obtained from Tea Tree leaves is used widely in cosmetic and skin care products due to its moisturizing and skin-friendly properties.
- It balances oil, controls pimples & dandruff, adds freshness, protects skin, hair & scalp, conditions nails lips and controls odour.
- Tea Tree has a fresh minty and vibrant aroma.
Add a few drops of tea tree oil to your bathtub or bucket with a carrier oil and swish the water gently to mix the oil well.
FOR SKIN AND HAIR
Add a few drops of essential oil to your carrier oil and blend well. Massage all over your skin and hair for a relaxing experience. Not for direct use on skin. Keep away from eyes. For external use only.
Steam distilled from the leaves of tea tree, this essential oil is developed by blending our years of expertise in aromatherapy and the countless hours spent working with small farmer families bringing you a product good for you, good for the people who make them, and good for the planet.