Walnut Shell Powder Product Description
Walnut shell powder is a coarse powder made from ground up walnut shells. It is used in a variety of industrial applications, including as an abrasive in cleaning and polishing products, as a filler in plastics and ceramics, and as a filter medium. It is also used in personal care products such as toothpaste and exfoliating scrubs. Some studies suggest that it may have potential medicinal properties as well, such as antimicrobial activity and the ability to reduce inflammation.
Walnut shell powder is a natural antiperspirant full of extra ordinary quality to keep your skin and hair nourish, moisture, smooth and reduces acne, aging, blisters, ringworm, dandruff. It enhance and increase your beauty in safe manner. It is effective natural exfoliate and purifier to maintain and protect your skin and hair.
BENEFITS OF WALNUT SHELL POWDER
- 100% Pure Powder is used to prepare Home Made Face Scrubs, Foot Scrubs, Peeling Creams and Lotions etc.
- Free from silica and any artificial chemical, Safe to use in face and skin.
- Great for adding in soap base and face wash base
- Leaves the skin soft and smooth
- Natural and Organic Face scrub
Walnut Shell Powder recipe
Here is a simple recipe for making walnut shell powder:
- 100 grams of walnut shells
- Food processor or blender
- Collect the walnut shells and make sure they are clean and free of debris.
- Grind the shells in a food processor or blender until they are a fine powder.
- Sift the powder through a fine mesh strainer to remove any larger pieces.
- The powder is now ready to use in your desired recipe or application.
Note: Walnut shell powder can be used as an exfoliant in scrubs, as an ingredient in face masks, and as a natural abrasive in cleaning products.