Dry Blue Cornflower Petals
- Ingredients: 100% Dried petals, blue cornflower petals
- Organic – Our cornflower petals are grown organically, harvested and separated from the stem by hand making these a pure treat for your kitchen!
- Cornflower Petals with their amazingly blue color make THE perfect topping for your latte/smoothie. Use them in tea blends, bath salts, smoking, ifts or bath bombs. Dry Blue CORNFLOWER Petels
- Centaurea cyanus with beautiful blue color and makes a great topping for latte art, smoothies, tea blends, and bath salts
- Vegan, NON GMO, Gluten Free, Calorie free, fat free, saturated fat free, cholesterol free, sodium free, sugar free
Dry Blue Cornflower Petals Benefits
Dry blue cornflower petals, also known as Centaurea cyanus, have been used for centuries in traditional medicine and natural remedies. Here are some potential benefits of dry blue cornflower petals:
- Anti-inflammatory: Blue cornflower petals contain natural anti-inflammatory properties, which may help to reduce inflammation in the body and promote overall health.
- Eye health: Blue cornflower petals have been traditionally used to help relieve eye strain, fatigue, and irritation. They may also have potential benefits for vision and eye health.
- Digestive health: Blue cornflower petals may help to promote healthy digestion and relieve constipation, thanks to their natural laxative properties.
- Skin health: Blue cornflower petals contain natural antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds, which may help to soothe and nourish the skin, and may have potential benefits for acne, eczema, and other skin conditions.
- Respiratory health: Blue cornflower petals may help to relieve cough and congestion, and may have potential benefits for respiratory health.
- Relaxation: Blue cornflower petals have a naturally calming and soothing fragrance, which may help to promote relaxation and reduce stress.
Dry blue cornflower petals can be brewed into a tea or added to a variety of recipes for their health benefits. It’s important to note that while blue cornflower petals are generally safe, they may interact with certain medications or cause allergic reactions in some individuals, so it’s always best to speak with a healthcare provider before using them as a supplement.