Shea Butter, Jojoba oil, Extracts of aloe vera, willow bark, licorice,
zinc oxide, titanium dioxide, emulsifiers and preservatives.
- It helps control sebum production.
- It boosts skin moisture.
- Its anti-inflammatory properties soothe skin problems.
- It helps fight breakouts.
- It’s hypoallergenic.
- Helps reduce signs of aging and the appearance of wrinkles.
- Refines pores and smoother look of skin.
Note- No added color
SunScreen Lotion base Benefits
Sunscreen lotion is an essential skincare product that offers numerous benefits to the skin. Some of the key benefits of using sunscreen lotion include:
- Protection from UV radiation: Sunscreen lotion is designed to protect the skin from the harmful effects of the sun’s UV radiation. This can help to reduce the risk of sunburn, skin damage, and skin cancer.
- Prevention of premature aging: Sun exposure is a major cause of premature aging, including wrinkles, fine lines, and age spots. By using sunscreen lotion regularly, you can help to prevent these signs of aging and keep your skin looking youthful.
- Moisturization: Many sunscreen lotions contain moisturizing ingredients that help to hydrate the skin and keep it soft and supple.
- Even skin tone: Sunscreen lotion can also help to even out skin tone and reduce the appearance of dark spots, hyperpigmentation, and other discolorations.
- Enhance skin health: Using sunscreen lotion can help to maintain the overall health and appearance of your skin by protecting it from environmental damage, reducing inflammation, and improving skin barrier function.
Overall, using sunscreen lotion on a daily basis can help to protect and enhance the health and appearance of your skin, and reduce the risk of sun-related skin damage and aging.
SunScreen Lotion base Uses
Sunscreen lotion is a type of skincare product that is applied topically to the skin to protect it from the sun’s harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays. The lotion forms a protective layer on the skin that helps to block or absorb UV radiation, which can cause skin damage and increase the risk of skin cancer.
Some common uses of sunscreen lotion include:
- Sun protection: The primary use of sunscreen lotion is to protect the skin from the sun’s harmful UV rays. By applying sunscreen lotion to exposed skin, you can reduce your risk of sunburn, skin damage, and skin cancer.
- Anti-aging: Sun exposure is a major cause of premature aging, including wrinkles, fine lines, and age spots. By using sunscreen lotion regularly, you can help to prevent these signs of aging and keep your skin looking youthful.
- Moisturizing: Many sunscreen lotions contain moisturizing ingredients that help to hydrate the skin and keep it soft and supple.
- Skin care: Sunscreen lotion can also be used as a part of your daily skin care routine to protect your skin from environmental damage and maintain its overall health and appearance.
Overall, using sunscreen lotion is an important step in protecting your skin from the harmful effects of the sun and maintaining healthy, youthful-looking skin.