Bees Wax Unfiltered
Organics Beeswax: Keep your lips moisturized with this natural protestant. Lock in your skin’s natural moisture with beeswax. Beeswax helps with molding and locking in flavors. It is added to candies, such as Jelly Belly jelly beans and Harbor’s gummy bears. Want to make your party invitations stand out? Create a seal with beeswax and use the right stamp to leave your impression. Coat things like hand tools, cast iron pieces and shovels to prevent them from rusting out. If you produce your own cheese, beeswax is the best natural cover for cheeses. Beeswax is also a fantastic lubricant for oiling very old furniture joints. Beeswax is often added to soap recipes to make the finished soap harder and last longer. A simple salve of beeswax, coconut oil and magnesium makes a great for cracked heels.
BENEFITS OF BEES WAX UNFILTERED
- This product does not contain any chemicals
- Use in candles, lip balm, lotions, soaps and external application body care products
- Filtered, highest quality beeswax available
- Beeswax is also a fantastic lubricant for oiling very old furniture joints. Beeswax is often added to soap recipes to make the finished soap harder and last longer.
- 100% Natural and Organics
Bees Wax Unfiltered Uses
Unfiltered beeswax is a natural and versatile substance that can be used in a variety of applications. Here are some of the most common uses of unfiltered beeswax:
- Candle-making: Beeswax is a popular ingredient in candle-making due to its natural and eco-friendly properties. Unfiltered beeswax can be used to create candles that have a natural, honey-like scent and a beautiful golden color.
- Skincare: Unfiltered beeswax is often used as a natural ingredient in skincare products such as balms, salves, and ointments. Its natural properties can help to moisturize and protect the skin, making it a popular choice for those with sensitive or dry skin.
- Furniture polish: Beeswax can be used as a natural ingredient in furniture polish. Its natural properties can help to protect and nourish wood furniture, leaving it looking shiny and new.
- Leather conditioner: Unfiltered beeswax can be used as a natural leather conditioner. It can help to moisturize and protect leather items such as shoes, bags, and furniture.
- Art and crafts: Unfiltered beeswax can be used as a natural ingredient in art and crafts projects. It can be melted down and used as a sealant or adhesive for paper, fabric, or other materials.
Overall, unfiltered beeswax is a natural and versatile substance that can be used in a variety of applications. Its natural properties make it a popular choice for those looking for eco-friendly and natural alternatives to synthetic ingredients.