All silicone molds, acrylic molds, and stainless steel molds are recyclable.
Please see the pictures.
Use high-quality food-grade silica gel. Non-toxic and environmentally friendly, good flexibility, easy to demould.
The temperature can withstand -50 to 230 ℃. Aromatherapy plaster, wax, handmade soap, Resin Epoxy and baking can all be used.
To avoid misunderstandings, please note: this product has a random color. The color difference does not affect the use. Fish scale shell mold
Depending on the type of mold, there may be cuts for free extraction of finished product graphics. Please understand that this is not a defect, it is a necessity. Due to the specific geometry, some dies do not need to be cut. Without these cuts, you will not be able to remove the finished product. In order to use the mold correctly, you must:
1. Place the mold on a flat horizontal surface.
2. Fix the joint with rubber band or tape. Fish scale shell mold
3. Make sure all cutting joints are in place. It is important to ensure the correct locking pressure. (not too weak or too strong)
4. If the finished product has joints, it must be polished.
5. If these simple rules are not followed, good results will not be obtained when using the mold.
L : 11.6
B : 5.1
H : 8.1
Weigh Appx : 155 gm