French Red Clay Product Description
French Red Clay is rich in minerals, cleanses and exfoliates dead skin cells, providing a toned and rejuvenated look your skin – ideal for face masks & scrubs. French Clays cleanses & exfoliates dead skin cells. Benefits Make the skin tighter, clearer and refined Reduces large pores, allergies, disorders, rashes and sunburn Brighten the complexion Makes skin smoother, softer Caution: Caution should be exercised as clays may stain fabric. Deep Cleansing Face Mask Recipe: Combine 1 oz of clay to 3 tbsp of water; add 1 tsp of vegetable glycerin and 2 drops each of geranium and grapefruit pink essential oils to form a paste. Apply to the skin and leave for about 10 minutes and wash off with warm water. Floral water or aloe vera gel juice can be substituted for water.
BENEFITS OF FRENCH RED CLAY:
- Natural Face masks & scrubs
- Use fo cleanses & exfoliates dead skin cells
- Make the skin tighter
- Makes skin smoother, softer
- 100% Deep Cleansing Face pack
French Red Clay Recipe
French red clay is a type of clay that is commonly used in skincare products for its absorbent and detoxifying properties. Here is a simple recipe for a French red clay face mask:
- 2 tablespoons of French red clay powder
- 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel (or water)
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the French red clay powder, aloe vera gel (or water), honey, and apple cider vinegar.
- Mix the ingredients until a smooth paste forms.
- Apply the mask to your face, avoiding the eye area.
- Leave the mask on for 10-15 minutes, or until it has hardened.
- Rinse the mask off with warm water, and pat your face dry.
- Follow up with a moisturizer.