Indigo is a natural dye that is obtained from the plant Indigofera tinctoria. It’s rich, dark blue in color and is mainly used for dyeing hair. It gives strength, color as well as shine to hair. Benefits Indigo Powder for Premature Graying Of hair growth Removes dandruff Best for hair dye Uses Do not keep any mixed indigo powder in the fridge-freezer or in direct sunlight. Store any unmixed indigo powder in a zip lock bag sealed tight and in a cool dark place Use shampoo after 24 hrs but before 46 hrs to lock in the color tones. Ingredient 100% Natural Indigo Powder.
BENEFITS OF INDIGO POWDER
- 100 % Natural powder
- Colors the hair & beard in an absolutely herbal manner.
- Indigo also works as a nice hair conditioner.
- Best for hair dye and Hair growth
- Helps preventing premature graying of hair and Dandruff.
About this item Indigo Powder
- For Greying Of The Hair – Indigo leaf is an amazing home remedy for treating greying of the hair. Regular use of hair oil made with indigo leaves will reverse and prevent greying of the hair greatly.
indigo powder uses
powder is a natural dye that is derived from the leaves of the indigo plant. It has been used for centuries to dye fabrics, but it also has a variety of other uses. Here are some common uses of powder:
- Hair dye: powder is often used as a natural hair dye to color hair dark brown or black. It can be combined with henna powder to create a natural hair dye that is safe and chemical-free.
- Skin care: powder has anti-inflammatory properties and is often used in skin care products to soothe irritated skin and reduce redness. It can be added to face masks, soaps, and creams.
- Textile dye: powder is primarily used as a textile dye. It is commonly used to dye denim jeans, but it can also be used to dye other fabrics like cotton, silk, and wool.
- Body art: powder can be used to create temporary tattoos or body art. It is mixed with water to create a paste that is applied to the skin and left to dry.
- Natural colorant: powder can be used as a natural colorant in cooking and baking. It can be added to food to create a blue or purple color.
It’s important to note that powder can be irritating to the skin and should be used with caution. Always do a patch test before using it on your skin or hair.