Product Description Silicone Spatula for Cooking
A silicone spatula is a kitchen utensil that is used for cooking and baking. It is typically made of silicone, a heat-resistant material that can withstand temperatures up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Silicone spatulas are flexible, making them ideal for scraping bowls and jars, as well as folding ingredients together. They are also safe to use with non-stick cookware and won’t scratch the surface. They are easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- Perfect for a range of cooking and baking tasks including scrambling eggs, mixing cake batter, folding egg whites and stir frying
- Professionally designed for durability and ease of use
- Made from good quality silicone material, non-stick, reusable, dishwasher safe
- Dimensions (l x b): 27cm x 5.5cm
- High quality superior grade silicone material, Dishwasher safe, non-scratch and non-stick