- 1. This mold is made of high quality silicone which contains good texture, durable and flexible to use.
- 2. Non-Stick and flexible, it’s easy to release the candles from the moulds. Silicone mould is much easier to clean than traditional metal or aluminium moulds.
- 3. The mould is made of high quality silicone. It can be used for baking desserts, making handmade candles, soaps, clay and DIY crafts. Enjoy the fun of crafting.
- 4. Smooth interior makes it easy to de-mould after it’s fully cured and reduces the need to cut back and polish, which is very friendly for beginners in candle making.
- 5. Use a needle to make a hole at the bottom to fix the wick in the centre of the candle silicone mould, then pour liquid wax and wait for cold forming. Finally, push in from the bottom, and then pull out the candle, which is very easy to demould.
- 6. Use your imagination to make unique candles by adding your favourite paints and fillers in the making. It will be a great gift for friends or family on anniversaries, holidays and birthdays.
The molds are made of good grade silicone that makes them soft, yet durable and not easy to deform. Good Heat Resistance The molds come with good heat resistance – can withstand temperatures between -40°F to 446°F Easy to Clean Thanks to its silicone build, the molds are easy to clean and thus can be reused over & over again without damaging them.