About this item
- Silicone Mould is a lightweight material with rubber-like qualities made from a pure form of very fine .
- Not only is it heat-resistant but you can also use it in the fridge, freezer, and microwave, which means that it has great versatility.
- Our Silicone molds are perfect for candle molding.
- This Silicone Mold Can Be Used From -40 Degree C Upto 225 Degree C.
- This mould is of Indian origin, Made with Finest Quality Silicone Rubber – Easy to take the candle out without breaking
100% reusable silicone, cast with cement, resin, wax, sugar etc etc Silicone is non reactive material, it can bear 100-120C degrees, it can be , Molds should be washed with soap after each use. With proper care molds can be used again and again almost infinite number of time. Silicone mold manufactured by Craftial curve LLP, India. Made in India
Mold Size: 8cm
(B) x 8cm
(H) Candle Weight appx. 133gm
There are no reviews yet.