About this item
- Not only does this help with age spots, this Hibiscus benefit can encourage an all round fresher, younger, smoother looking complexion. The natural acids present in Hibiscus help to purify your skin by breaking down dead skin and increasing cell turnover, they can even help to control acne breakouts.
- The amino acids (Keratin) in Hibiscus make it an excellent conditioner. Hibiscus nourishes the hair follicles, soften the hair and make it more manageable. To reap the nourishing benefits of Hibiscus for your hair, you can use conditioners that have Hibiscus as the key ingredient.
- You can make a hibiscus face pack and apply it on your skin to control skin ageing.
- . These flowers are rich in amino acids that can stimulate keratin (building blocks of your hair strands) production in your hair follicle cells.
- You can use it on your hair thrice a week to provide deep nourishment and improve blood circulation. Process – To prepare Hibiscus oil at home, take about 8 hibiscus flowers and 8 hibiscus leaves and grind them into a fine paste.