Bentonite clay is a type of clay made from volcanic ash that has been aged for millions of years. It is known for its ability to absorb and remove toxins, heavy metals, impurities, and chemicals from the skin and body. It is often used in face masks, detox baths, and other beauty and wellness products. Bentonite clay is also used in industrial settings as a natural sealant and in the production of cat litter. It is considered safe for external use and internal consumption when taken in small amounts. However, it should not be used by people with a shellfish allergy as it may contain traces of sulfite.
Bentonite powder is composed of ash made from volcano. The clay is readily available and required no modern processing. It is very effective healing method for protecting the body from disease. Benefits Used on the Skin to Help Heal Poison Ivy, Dermatitis and Wounds Supports Healthy Digestion Promote Weight Loss Improves the Health of Teeth and Gums Uses Drink 1/2 to 1 teaspoon once per day Add ¼ of a cup of the clay to your bath and massage your skin 30 seconds to 1 minute for mouth wash Ingredients 100% Natural and pure Bentonite powder.
BENEFITS OF BENTONITE CLAY
- Exfoliates the skin and leave the skin glowing
- Hair Cleanser
- Tones and tightens the skin
- Full body detoxifying
- Naturally derived
Bentonite Clay Uses
Bentonite clay is a type of clay that is derived from volcanic ash and is known for its absorbent and cleansing properties. Here are some common uses of bentonite clay:
- Skin Care: Bentonite clay can be used as a face mask to help unclog pores, remove impurities and toxins, and soothe skin inflammation. It can also be used in bath soaks and body wraps.
- Hair Care: clay can be used as a natural hair mask to help detoxify the scalp, remove product buildup, and improve the overall health of the hair.
- Oral Health: clay can be used as a natural toothpaste or mouthwash to help whiten teeth, freshen breath, and remove toxins and bacteria from the mouth.
- Digestive Health: clay can help improve digestive health by binding to toxins and other harmful substances in the digestive tract and preventing them from being absorbed by the body. It can be consumed as a supplement or added to smoothies or juices.
- Detoxification: clay can be used to help detoxify the body by removing heavy metals and other harmful substances from the body.
- Wound Healing: clay can be applied topically to wounds or insect bites to help soothe inflammation and promote healing.