Description: Our coconut butter is made by hydrogenation of Coconut oil. It has a natural and pleasant coconut aroma, soft texture with a rich viscosity that melts quickly on contact with the skin.
Coconut butter is a nearly white butter with a soft creamy consistency and a pleasant subtle aroma of coconut. It is non-comodergenic and is suitable for use on all skin types.
Coconut butter retains unique conditioning and penetrative properties of coconut oil and acts as a gentle yet protective emollient for rejuvenating the appearance of dry or damaged skin. It also helps nourish the scalp and hair strands to leave it soft, silky, and deeply moisturized. This butter is preferred as a gentle natural moisturizing exfoliant.
Melting point ranges from 32°C to 35°C and has a shelf life of 2 years.
Body and skincare products – 5-20%,
Balms- upto 100%,
Hair care products – 2-10%
Coconut Butter Benefits for skin
Coconut butter, also known as coconut oil or coconut cream, is a natural and versatile ingredient that has been used for centuries in skincare routines. Here are some potential benefits of using coconut butter for your skin:
- Moisturizing: Coconut butter is an excellent moisturizer for the skin. It is rich in fatty acids that penetrate deep into the skin and keep it hydrated. Regular use of butter can help keep your skin soft and supple.
- Anti-inflammatory: butter has anti-inflammatory properties that can help soothe irritated or inflamed skin. It can be particularly helpful for conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea.
- Anti-aging: butter is rich in antioxidants, which can help protect your skin from free radical damage and prevent premature aging. Regular use of butter may help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Anti-bacterial: butter has natural antibacterial properties that can help prevent acne and other skin infections. It can also be used as a natural alternative to traditional antifungal creams.
- Gentle exfoliant: butter can be used as a gentle exfoliant to remove dead skin cells and reveal brighter, smoother skin. You can mix it with sugar or salt to create a natural exfoliating scrub.
Overall, butter can be a great addition to your skincare routine. However, it’s important to note that everyone’s skin is different, and what works for one person may not work for another. If you have sensitive skin or are prone to allergies, it’s always a good idea to do a patch test before using any new skincare product.