Given its tendency to melt at room temperatures, coconut oil is not a wax. Our coconut wax uses use hydrogenated and refined coconut oil. The refining process removes the coconut scent, while hydrogenation increases the melting point substantially from ~75 ºF to ~100 ºF. So with our ‘high-melt’ coconut oil, we’re a step closer to a wax, but still not quite there. The coconut oil is then blended with other natural vegetable waxes to bring up the melting point further to avoid any ‘liquefying’ issues. In summary, Coconut wax is high melt-point coconut oil and other natural waxes blended to achieve a wax that’s solid at room temperature. The inclusion of the coconut oil leads to a wax that burns very evenly compared to others, and from our own tests, more slowly too.
Use Of Coconut Wax …
Coconut wax is made of the cold-pressed meat of coconuts
And then often combined
With soy (vegetable) wax for added firmness….
Coconut Wax Specifications with Details….
100%Natural coconut Wax…
100%Natural coconut Wax Certified From (ISO)
Quantity : 1- kg
Colour : white
Scent : unscented
Benefits of the coconut wax candles.
- Incredible aesthetics. Coconut wax Candles are amazingly beautiful. .
- Organic , Essentially, No candle flame will be entirely
Coconut Wax Uses
Coconut wax is a type of wax that is made from coconut oil and is used in a variety of ways. Here are some common uses of coconut wax:
- Candle making: Coconut wax is a popular alternative to soy and paraffin wax in candle making. It is a natural and renewable resource and produces a clean-burning, long-lasting candle.
- Skincare products: Coconut wax is a natural emollient that can help to hydrate and soften the skin. It is used in a variety of skincare products such as moisturizers, lotions, and balms.
- Massage candles: Coconut wax can also be used in massage candles. These candles are designed to be used as a warm massage oil and can provide a relaxing and soothing experience.
- Aromatherapy: Coconut wax can be used as a carrier oil for essential oils in aromatherapy. It is a good option for people with sensitive skin and can help to nourish and moisturize the skin while delivering the benefits of essential oils.
- Wax melts: Coconut wax can be used to make wax melts, which are small pieces of wax that are melted in a wax warmer to release fragrance into the air.
Overall, coconut wax is a versatile and natural product that can be used in a variety of ways.