Patchouli Dark Essential Oil
Essential oils are concentrated plant and flower extracts having a natural smell and flavor. essential oils can be used for therapeutic and aromatic purposes. Essential oil uses include use in oil, vaporizers or oil burners, aromatherapy, massages, spa treatments, with carrier oils, home cleansing, and for relaxing inhalation, creating a relaxing environment no matter where you use them! Ideal for gifting on any occasion.
About this item Patchouli Dark Essential Oil
- Pure Essential Oil – Patchouli is a nourishing and moisturizing essential oil. It takes good care of your skin and hair and keeps them healthy
- Soothes skin irritation: The anti-inflammatory and calming properties of Patchouli essential oil help in soothing sunburn and skin irritation. It prevents dryness, reduces redness and provides a cooling effect.
- Protects skin from damage: Patchouli essential oil is rich in antioxidants that help reduce damage caused by free radicals and other environmental stressors by adding a protective layer.
- Prevents dandruff: Loaded with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, Patchouli essential oil reduces dandruff by deeply cleansing the scalp build-up and controlling excess sebum production. It soothes the dry, itchy or inflamed scalp.
Patchouli oil uses
Patchouli oil has a characteristic scent that might be described as woody, sweet, and spicy. Because of this, it’s often used as a scent additive in products like perfumes, cosmetics, and incense.
Patchouli oil has a variety of additional uses throughout the world. Some of these include:
- treating skin conditions such as dermatitis, acne, or dry, cracked skin
- easing symptoms of conditions like colds, headaches, and stomach upset
- relieving depression
- providing feelings of relaxation and helping to ease stress or anxiety
- helping with oily hair or dandruff
- controlling appetite
- using as an insecticide, antifungal, or antibacterial agent
- using as an additive in low concentrations to flavor foods like candies, baked goods, and beverages