Red Sandalwood Powder
Red Sandalwood Or Rakta Chandan Is Known To Be One Of The Most Reliable Natural Beauty Ingredients And Has Been Used In Ayurveda For Generations. Red Sandal Is Red In Colour And Some Buyers Confuse This With Sandalwood Powder. Red Sandalwood Is Used In Powdered Form But The Texture Is Bit Coarser. Red Sandalwood Is One Of The Best Natural Ingredients That Provide Sufficient Nourishment To Our Skin Cells Ensuring A Healthy Looking Skin. It Is Very Effective In Reducing Blemishes And Treating Acne. It Also Helps In The Removal Of Sun Tan And Dullness Because Of Its Cooling Property. Sandalwood Powder Helps In Balancing Body Heat And Also Stops Skin Transmissions. Add 1-2 Teaspoons Of Sandalwood Powder To Your Regular Body Oil Or Simply Make A Paste Of Them For Regular Use. Sandalwood Powder Can Be Used In The Following Ways To Get Rid Of Various Skin Problems; Use Sandalwood Powder With Rose Water To Get Glowing Skin. To Remove Sun Tan Use It With Curd And Cucumber Use Sandalwood Powder Along With Lemon Juice To Reduce Excess Oil On Skin . Use Red Sandalwood Powder With Turmeric Powder To Reduce Pimples And Acne
BENEFITS OF RED SANDALWOOD POWDER:
- 100% Natural and pure product. Sourced from the forests of South India
- Ideal for daily use. Use it in your face pack
- Gives your skin a natural glow. Helps clear acne and pimples
- Great for oil control on skin. Exfoliation keeps oily skin under check
- 100% Pure Lal Chandan Powder. Package Contents: 1 packet of Pure Red Sandal Wood Powder
Red Sandalwood Powder recipe
- 2 tablespoons of sandalwood powder
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of rose water
- 1 teaspoon of glycerin (optional)
- In a small mixing bowl, add 2 tablespoons of sandalwood powder.
- Add 1 teaspoon of honey, 1 teaspoon of rose water, and 1 teaspoon of glycerin (if using) to the bowl.
- Mix all ingredients together until a smooth paste is formed.
- Apply the paste to your face and leave on for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Use this mask 1-2 times a week for best results.
Note: Red sandalwood powder can be quite potent, so it’s recommended to do a patch test before using it. Also, it is not recommended to use it on sensitive skin.