Sandalwood Face Pack helps to cure all types of facial blemishes and it removes the prickly heat fast triggered by excessive sweating. you can use powder for skin fairness. Gain benefits by applying sandalwood face pack on skin. It makes skin smooth and free of acne, scars and blemishes over time. Use sandalwood oil or powder regularly to get maximum benefits for skin. This face mask has drying effects on the skin. If your skin is dry, then you can use milk in place of rose water.This chandan powder face mask has a softening effect on your skin; it helps in fading sunburn and helps in curing suntan, given the healing and soothing properties of sandalwood/chandan powder.this powder on face overnight to get rid of acne, acne scars and blackheads. This home remedy works like a magic in reducing acne, acne scars and blackheads. Powder of pure natural Sandal wood A well-known Indian traditional skin toner, makes skin smooth & fairer. Ideal for an additive for any face pack . Ideal for an additive for any face pack . Disinfectant: An agent that destroys or inhibits the activity of micro organisms that causes disease. Astringent: When applied externally astringents cause coagulation of skin proteins and are used to protect the skin.
BENEFITS OF SANDALWOOD POWDER:
- Sandalwood Powder Removes Dead Skin Cells, Dirt, Pollutants From Your Skin To Reveal A Fresher And More Radiant Skin On The Outside.
- It Helps In Fading Sunburn And Helps In Curing Suntan, Given The Healing And Soothing Properties Of Sandalwood/Chandan Powder.
- A well-known Indian traditional skin toner, makes skin smooth & fairer. Ideal for an additive for any face pack .
- powder removes dead skin cells, dirt, pollutants from your skin to reveal a fresher and more radiant skin on the outside.
- 100% Natural and Pure
Sandalwood Powder recipe
powder can be made by drying and grinding sandalwood into a fine powder. Here is a simple recipe for making powder:
- Sandalwood chips or blocks
- Take sandalwood chips or blocks and dry them in the sun or in a dehydrator.
- Grind the dried sandalwood in a grinder or a mortar and pestle.
- Sift the powder through a fine mesh sieve to remove any larger pieces.
- Store the powder in an airtight container, away from light and moisture.
powder is used as an ingredient in many cosmetic and skincare products, as well as in traditional Indian Ayurvedic medicine. It has a distinct fragrance and is said to have anti-inflammatory and anti-septic properties.