- Great Design】 A wick trimmer assisting a user in trimming a candle wick to an appropriate length. The wick trimmer is adapted to be of a shape and size to allow a user to trim the wick within a votive holder, jar candles, or the like without removing the candle.
- 【Easy to Use】 Place the handle of the scissors inside the rim of the pot to guide you and bring the curved blades of the scissors towards the wick parallel to the wax, then cut the wick (so that it is about 5mm high) and then throw the cut part in the trash.
- 【Essential Accessory】 The candle wick trimmer are useful for an optimal burn, for a longer longevity and for a perfect diffusion of its perfume. Robust but lightweight, the bit cutting scissors offer a clean and precise cut, and thanks to its small plate, cut bit and other debris are collected. With its curved shape, you can cut the bit into any container easily.
- 【Rust Proof and Durable】 Our candle wick trimmer made of high-grade material stainless steel with attractive polished, have a long longevity, durable and not easy to be rusted.
- 【Perfect for Candle Lover】Perfect accessory for any candle lover. With this candle accessory, a useful and elegant object, you will fully enjoy your favorite candle and its fragrance!
The Candle wick trimmer, an essential accessory to take care of your candles.
Like Birthdays, anniversaries, promotions, Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving Day and so on. These events give them a chance to feel special and be appreciative of life! And these Wick Trimmer make these events all the more enjoyable and memorable. A quick education on best candle practices, is that, just like in life, trimming is a MUST. Trimming allows the candle to burn equally and reduces soot.
Properly cutting the wick of your candle helps to ensure the quality and longevity of the product. Too long a wick can lead to too high a flame, uneven burning, the appearance of carbon build-up at the end of the wick, or black smoke. The longer the wick, the greater the flame, and the faster your candle burns.