Clove leaf Essential Oil
Clove Leaf Essential Oil has a warm, sweet, spicy, deep and inviting fragrance. Diffusion assists in boosting immune, stimulating the mind, relieving stress and comforting insomnia.
About this item
- 100% PURE & NATURAL CLOVE LEAF ESSENTIAL OIL : extracted from the aromatic stems & leaves of the Clove (Syzgium Aromaticum) Plant through Steam Distillation.
- GOOD FOR AROMATHERAPY MASSAGE FOR RELAXING STIFF MUSCLES : Clove leaf Essential Oil has been used through the ages for providing relaxation from painful and stiff muscles and joints. Mix 30 drops of Clove Leaf Essential Oil in 50 ml of a base oil such as coconut or jojoba and use.
- PURIFIES AIR NATURALLY & UPLIFTS MOOD WHEN DIFFUSED : Essential Oils when diffused release negative ions into the atmosphere that clears mold, infections, dust and metal particles from the air. Add few drops to water in a diffuser or humidifier and witness its beautiful aroma
- NATURAL ANTISEPTIC & ANTIBACTERIAL, ELIMINATES ACNE : Diffusion of a few drops of Essential Oil boosts our immune system, and as its anti bacterial it assists in eliminating acne. Mix 30 drops of Essential Oil, in 50 ML of Aloe Vera or Base Oil such as Jojoba, coconut and use.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE : All Meraki Essentials products are completely pure & natural.
Clove Leaf Essential Oil Benefits
Clove leaf essential oil is derived from the leaves of the clove tree (Syzygium aromaticum) and has been used for centuries for its medicinal and therapeutic properties. Here are some of the benefits of essential oil:
- Pain Relief: essential oil has analgesic properties and can provide relief from various types of pain, including toothaches, headaches, and muscle pain.
- Antimicrobial Properties: essential oil has powerful antimicrobial properties that can help fight off bacteria, viruses, and fungi. It is commonly used in dental care products, such as toothpaste and mouthwash, to help prevent cavities and gum disease.
- Anti-inflammatory Properties: essential oil has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce inflammation and swelling in the body. It is commonly used to treat conditions such as arthritis and other inflammatory conditions.
- Digestive Health: essential oil can help improve digestive health by reducing bloating, gas, and other digestive issues. It can also help stimulate the digestive system and improve appetite.
- Respiratory Health: essential oil can help alleviate respiratory issues such as coughs, colds, and sinusitis. It has expectorant properties that can help loosen mucus and phlegm.
- Skin Health: essential oil has antiseptic properties that can help prevent and treat skin infections. It can also help improve skin health by reducing inflammation and promoting healing.
Overall, essential oil has a wide range of health benefits and is a versatile oil that can be used for various purposes. However, it is important to use it in moderation and consult with a healthcare professional before using it for medicinal purposes.
Clove leaf Essential Oil Uses
Clove leaf essential oil has a variety of uses, both in aromatherapy and for topical applications. Here are some of the most common uses of essential oil:
- Dental Care: essential oil is commonly used in dental care products such as toothpaste, mouthwash, and dental floss. Its antimicrobial properties can help fight off bacteria and prevent cavities and gum disease.
- Pain Relief: essential oil has analgesic properties that can help relieve various types of pain, including toothaches, headaches, and muscle pain. It can be applied topically to the affected area or added to a warm bath for whole-body relief.
- Respiratory Health: essential oil has expectorant properties that can help loosen mucus and phlegm and alleviate respiratory issues such as coughs, colds, and sinusitis. It can be added to a diffuser or inhaled directly from the bottle for respiratory relief.
- Insect Repellent: essential oil has insect-repellent properties and can be used to repel mosquitoes, flies, and other insects. It can be mixed with a carrier oil and applied to the skin or used in a diffuser to keep insects away.
- Skin Care: essential oil has antiseptic properties that can help prevent and treat skin infections. It can also help reduce inflammation and promote healing of skin conditions such as acne and eczema. It should be used in small amounts and diluted with a carrier oil before being applied to the skin.
- Aromatherapy: essential oil has a warm and spicy aroma that can help improve mood, reduce stress and anxiety, and promote relaxation. It can be added to a diffuser or mixed with a carrier oil for massage.
It is important to note that clove leaf essential oil is very potent and should be used in moderation. It can cause skin irritation if used undiluted and should not be ingested without the guidance of a healthcare professional.