Hibiscus Petals Powder
Hibiscus is a tropical shrub with brightly colored flowers. In Ayurveda, the Hibiscus flower is dried, powdered and used for healing multiple ailments. Hibiscus powder is a great ingredient to curb hair loss issue when used on a regular basis. Hibiscus has anti-oxidants properties which help in cell renewal process and as a result controls ageing. The presence of Vitamin C, it controls acne and pimples. Hibiscus powder can also used as a hair dye for grey hair. Benefits: Prevents hair Removes dandruff Reduces hair fall by strengthening roots. It can also keep skin healthy and glowing. Removes dead skin cells to reveal softer and lighter skin.
BENEFITS OF HIBISCUS PETALS POWDER
- Hibiscus is known for its pleasant fragrance and the aromatic properties
- Its 100% natural , 100% pure, 100% organic Hibiscus flower powder
- Prevents Hair Loss
- It makes hair healthy, shiny and stronger hair roots.
Hibiscus Petals Powder recipe
To make petals powder, you will need:
- 1 cup dried hibiscus petals
- A food processor or coffee grinder
- Begin by drying your hibiscus petals. You can do this by laying them out on a baking sheet in a single layer and leaving them in a warm, dry place for several days.
- Once the petals are dry and brittle, remove any stems or leaves.
- Place the petals in a food processor or coffee grinder and pulse until they are broken down into a fine powder.
- Store the powder in an airtight container in a cool, dry place.
You can use hibiscus petals powder to make tea, marinades, sauces, jams, jellies and also can be used as natural food color.