Lemon essential oil benefits your skin by reducing acne, nourishing damaged skin and hydrating the skin. Lemon oil is able to reduce cell and tissue damage in the skin that’s caused by free radicals. This is due to lemon oil’s strong antioxidant activity and anti-aging effects. Mix lemon essential oil, baking soda and coconut oil and rub the combination on your teeth for 2 minutes before rinsing for white teeth.
BENEFITS OF LEMON OIL
- Lemon essential oil is astringent and detoxifying. Its antiseptic properties help in treating and clearing skin. Lemon oil also reduces excessive oil on the skin. Add a few drops of the oil to facial cleanser to help remove dead skin cells.
- Lemon oil is an effective hair tonic and helps to eliminate dandruff while strengthening the hair. Add a few drops of lemon oil to help treat callouses, corns, and bunions. lemon essential oil may enhance mood. Inhaling the aroma of lemon essential oil was more effective in improving mood than aromatherapy involving the use of lavender essential oil.
- 100 Percent pure and natural essential oil
- Add a few drops to your laundry cycle or to the final rinse cycle to freshen up laundry. Washing machine will also smell clean.
- Combine lemon with peppermint and eucalyptus essential oil along with coconut oil for an effective repellant.