Paraffin Wax Pellets
Paraffin wax is a white or colourless soft, solid wax. It’s made from saturated hydrocarbons. It’s often used in skin-softening salon and spa treatments on the hands, cuticles, and feet because it’s colourless, tasteless, and odourless. It can also be used to provide pain relief to sore joints and muscles Paraffin wax is obtained from petroleum by de-waxing light lubricating oil stocks. It is used in candles, wax paper, polishes, cosmetics, and electrical insulators. It assists in extracting perfumes from flowers, forms a base for medical ointments, and supplies a waterproof coating for wood Paraffin Wax Pellets
Use for: Candle in any shape, Can be added in dye and essence oil.
1. No harm to people.
3. Long lasting burning time.How to use:1. pour the wax in a container2. melt the wax (don’t put the wax into water directly)3. add color and essence as you like, and mix them slowly4. pour the liquid mix into mode slowly in several times5. wait it to be cool and finish
Paraffin Wax Pellets Benefits
Paraffin wax pellets are a popular choice for making candles, but they also have other benefits. Here are some of the key benefits of using paraffin wax pellets:
- Wide availability: wax pellets are widely available and easy to find in craft stores, candle-making supply shops, and online. This makes them a convenient choice for people who want to make candles at home.
- High melting point: Paraffin wax has a high melting point, which means that candles made from paraffin wax are less likely to melt in warm temperatures. This makes them a good choice for outdoor candles and candles that will be shipped or transported over long distances.
- Versatile: Paraffin wax pellets can be used to make a variety of different candles, including pillar candles, votive candles, and container candles. They can also be colored and scented to create unique and personalized candles.
- Good scent throw: wax pellets have a good scent throw, which means that they are good at releasing fragrance into the air. This makes them an ideal choice for scented candles.
- Cost-effective: wax pellets are generally less expensive than other types of candle wax, such as beeswax or soy wax. This makes them a cost-effective choice for people who want to make candles on a budget.
Overall, paraffin wax pellets are a versatile and cost-effective choice for making candles. They have a high melting point, good scent throw, and are widely available, making them a popular choice among candle makers. However, it’s important to note that paraffin wax is a petroleum-based product and may not be considered eco-friendly by some consumers.