Pomegranate Seed Oil
The Pomegranate Seeds Through Cold Pressing Method, Our Offered Pomegranate Oil Is Reckoned For Its Ample Benefits. Its Great Therapeutic And Moisturizing Properties Make It A Great Oil For Skin And Hair Care. So, What Will Be More Beneficial Than Buying A Bottle Of Pomegranate Oil
About this item
- Method of Extraction : Steam Distillation
- Color : This oil is pale yellow in color.
- Quantity: 50 ML
- Botanical Name : Punica Grantum
- Chemical Composition : This oil consist of Punicic acids (80%), oleic acid, Linolenic acid and Palmitic acid.
Pomegranate Seed Oil Benefits
Pomegranate seed oil is extracted from the seeds of the pomegranate fruit and is rich in antioxidants and fatty acids. Here are some of the benefits of using pomegranate seed oil:
- Anti-aging properties: Pomegranate seed oil is rich in antioxidants, which can help to protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals. This can help to prevent premature aging and improve the overall health and appearance of the skin.
- Moisturizes the skin: seed oil is an excellent moisturizer that can help to hydrate and nourish dry and rough skin. It is easily absorbed by the skin, leaving it soft and smooth.
- Promotes skin regeneration: seed oil contains punicic acid, which can help to promote skin regeneration and repair. This can help to improve the texture and tone of the skin, making it look smoother and more youthful.
- Reduces inflammation: seed oil has anti-inflammatory properties that can help to reduce inflammation and irritation of the skin. It can be used to soothe and calm itchy, red, and irritated skin.
- Protects against sun damage: seed oil has been shown to protect the skin from damage caused by UV radiation. It can help to reduce the risk of sunburn, skin cancer, and other sun-related skin damage.
- Improves skin elasticity: seed oil contains fatty acids and other nutrients that can help to improve the elasticity of the skin. This can help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and improve the overall texture and tone of the skin.
- Promotes hair growth: seed oil can be used to promote hair growth and improve the health of the scalp. It can help to moisturize the scalp, reduce inflammation, and improve blood flow to the hair follicles.