About this item
- Ingredients: Camphor Essential Oil (Cinnamomum Camphora) packed in a premium quality glass bottle with dropper for ease-of-use
- Purity: 100% pure and Natural, not a blend of isolated components. No dilution adulteration, addition or deletion is made and no solvent is used.
- Processing Method | Part : Steam Distillation | Leaves, stems and roots of Cinnamomum Camphora
- Aromatic Note: Camphor oil’s perfumery note is Middle note and its initial aroma is Strong, with fresh, intense and woody aroma. Its aroma is somewhat eucalyptus-like due to its high cineole content.
- Uses – Camphor oil is safe for topical application, however, dilution with a carrier oil is necessary; Item Weight: 15.0Ml; Package Content: Pack of 1 X Skin Moisturizer
Camphor Essential oil
The scent of Camphor Oil is considered to be clean, intense, and penetrating, making it ideal for getting rid of insects such as mosquitoes, hence the reason it has traditionally been used in mothballs to keep pests out of fabrics. It can be used topically to relieve pain, irritation, and itching. Camphor is also used to relieve congestion and inflammatory conditions. Caution: Never take camphor internally or apply it to broken skin
Camphor Essential Oil Benefits
Camphor essential oil is a natural oil that is obtained from the wood of the camphor tree. It has a fresh, strong, and aromatic scent that is often used in aromatherapy. Here are some potential benefits of camphor essential oil:
Respiratory relief: Camphor oil can be used to help relieve respiratory conditions such as coughs, bronchitis, and congestion. It has expectorant properties that help to loosen phlegm and mucus.
Pain relief: camphor oil has analgesic properties and can be used topically to relieve pain and inflammation. It is often used as a natural remedy for sore muscles, arthritis, and joint pain.
Skin care: Camphor oil has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that can help soothe and heal skin conditions such as acne, eczema, and rashes.
Insect repellent: camphor oil is a natural insect repellent that can help keep mosquitoes, flies, and other insects at bay.
Mental clarity: camphor oil has a refreshing and uplifting aroma that can help to improve mental clarity, concentration, and focus. It is often used in aromatherapy to promote a sense of alertness and calmness.
It is important to note that camphor essential oil should be used with caution, as it can be toxic if ingested or applied directly to the skin in large amounts. It is best to dilute the oil with a carrier oil such as coconut oil or olive oil before applying it topically.
Camphor Essential Oil Uses
Camphor essential oil is a popular oil with a variety of uses. Here are some of its common uses:
- Relieving pain: Camphor oil can help alleviate muscle and joint pain when applied topically. It can also help reduce inflammation and swelling.
- Treating respiratory issues: Camphor oil can be inhaled or applied topically to the chest to help relieve coughs and other respiratory issues. It is also commonly used in vapor rubs.
- Repelling insects: Camphor oil has insecticidal properties and can be used as a natural insect repellent.
- Improving circulation: Camphor oil can help improve blood circulation when applied topically.
- Relieving stress: Camphor oil has a calming and soothing effect on the mind and body, making it useful for reducing stress and anxiety.
- Healing wounds: Camphor oil can help prevent infection and promote healing when applied topically to minor cuts and wounds.
It is important to note that camphor oil should be used with caution and should not be ingested. It should also be diluted before applying topically to avoid skin irritation. As with any essential oil, it is best to consult with a healthcare professional before using camphor oil for any health-related purposes.