Fir Needle Essential Oil
Fir needle oil are a wonderful choice for the of burns, colds, cough, cuts, flu, muscle aches and pains, pharyngitis, wounds and respiratory illness. To sore muscles, this oil is often further to massage oil or cream. Fir needle oil is colourless to straw in colour fir needle oil mixes well with pine, cedar wood, lavender, spruce, and rosemary.
About this item
- Package Material: Amber Glass; Item Form: Oil
- Delivered with a Premium Quality Euro dropper for ease-of-use
- 100% Pure, Natural, Unfiltered, Undiluted, Non-additives, Non-fillers, Non-synthetics
- Natural, pure and safe oils. This product is not for medicinal use. This product is not diluted with chemicals, fillers, additives or other ingredients. Do not apply undiluted directly on your skin, mix few drops with any kind of carrier oil
- Use in a diffuser for aromatherapy, diluted with bath water, added to shampoo or conditioner or blended with carrier oils and lotions for a head and body massage
fir needle essential oil benefits
Fir needle essential oil is derived from the needles of various species of fir trees, such as the balsam fir, douglas fir, and white fir. Here are some potential benefits of using essential oil:
- Respiratory support: Fir needle essential oil has been traditionally used to support the respiratory system. It may help to alleviate symptoms of congestion, coughs, and bronchitis.
- Pain relief: Fir needle essential oil may have analgesic (pain-relieving) properties. It may help to relieve muscle and joint pain, headaches, and menstrual cramps.
- Mood enhancement: The fresh, woody scent of essential oil is believed to have a calming effect on the mind and body. It may help to reduce stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Anti-inflammatory: Fir needle essential oil may have anti-inflammatory properties, which may help to reduce inflammation and swelling in the body.
- Skin care: essential oil may help to improve the appearance of the skin by reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and blemishes.
It is important to note that while essential oil has potential benefits, it should be used with caution and under the guidance of a healthcare professional. It may cause skin irritation or sensitization in some individuals, and it should not be ingested.
fir needle essential oil uses
Fir needle essential oil is derived from the needles of fir trees, and it has a fresh, woody, and invigorating scent. Here are some of the common uses of essential oil:
- Aromatherapy: The fresh and uplifting scent of essential oil makes it a popular choice for aromatherapy. It can help to promote relaxation, reduce stress, and improve mood.
- Respiratory support: essential oil has expectorant properties that can help to clear congestion and promote healthy breathing. It can be used in a diffuser or added to a steam inhalation blend.
- Pain relief: essential oil has analgesic properties that can help to relieve pain and inflammation. It can be added to a massage oil or used in a bath to help soothe sore muscles and joints.
- Skin care: essential oil has antiseptic and astringent properties that can help to cleanse and tone the skin. It can be added to a facial toner or used in a body scrub to help exfoliate and purify the skin.
- Household cleaning: Fir needle essential oil has antibacterial and antifungal properties that make it an effective natural cleaner. It can be added to homemade cleaning products to help disinfect and deodorize surfaces.
It’s important to note that needle essential oil should be used with caution, as it can cause skin irritation in some individuals. It should also be avoided by pregnant women and people with certain medical conditions. Always dilute essential oil before using it topically, and consult with a healthcare provider if you have any concerns.