Coriander Essential Oil
Coriander essential oil is extracted through the complex method of steam distillation. The health benefits of essential oil can be attributed to its properties as an aphrodisiac, carminative, deodorant, digestive, fungicidal, stimulant and stomachic substance. Coriander is famous worldwide as a spice, such as its digestive and stomachic properties.
About this item
- Delivered with a glass dropper for ease-of-use
- 100% Pure natural oil | therapeutic grade oil | aromatherapy oil | it is unisex oil | uses for external only
- Top Indian brand and certified – best supplier & manufacturer sold in worldwide
- Directions-: Do not apply undiluted directly on your skin, mix few drops with any kind of carrier oil in essential oil. Add 2 to 3 drops of carrier oil to any essential oil and apply on skin
- Safety warning: for external use only. Other than aromatherapy, it is necessary to dilute with a carrier oil. For topical use, rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area
- Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children
- Quantity: 1 x 15 ml; package contents: coriander essential oil
Coriander Essential Oil Benefits
Coriander essential oil is derived from the seeds of the coriander plant (Coriandrum sativum) and is used for a variety of purposes due to its many benefits. Here are some potential benefits of essential oil:
- Digestive aid: essential oil may help improve digestion by promoting the production of digestive enzymes.
- Anti-inflammatory: essential oil has anti-inflammatory properties that may help reduce swelling and pain in the body.
- Antibacterial: essential oil may have antibacterial properties that can help fight off harmful bacteria.
- Antioxidant: Coriander essential oil contains antioxidants that can help protect the body from free radical damage.
- Skin care: essential oil can be used in skincare products as it may help soothe skin irritations and promote healthy skin.
- Respiratory health: essential oil may help alleviate respiratory issues such as coughs, colds, and congestion.
- Anxiety relief: essential oil has calming properties that may help reduce feelings of anxiety and stress.
It’s important to note that essential oils should always be used with caution and should be properly diluted before use. It’s also important to consult with a healthcare professional before using essential oils, especially if you have any medical conditions or are taking any medications.
Coriander Essential Oil Uses
Coriander essential oil is derived from the seeds of the coriander plant through steam distillation. It has a fresh, spicy, and woody aroma and is known for its various health benefits. Here are some common uses of essential oil:
- Digestive aid: Coriander essential oil is known for its ability to support digestion and relieve digestive issues such as bloating, gas, and stomach cramps. You can add a few drops of essential oil to a carrier oil and massage it on your stomach to relieve digestive discomfort.
- Antimicrobial properties: Coriander essential oil has antimicrobial properties that can help fight off harmful bacteria and fungi. It can be used as a natural disinfectant for your home or added to your skincare routine to help treat acne and other skin infections.
- Anxiety relief: essential oil is a natural sedative and can help alleviate feelings of anxiety and stress. You can diffuse coriander essential oil in your home or add a few drops to a warm bath to promote relaxation.
- Pain relief: essential oil has analgesic properties that can help alleviate pain caused by headaches, muscle aches, and menstrual cramps. You can add a few drops of essential oil to a carrier oil and massage it onto the affected area for pain relief.
- Flavoring agent: essential oil is commonly used in cooking and baking as a flavoring agent. It adds a spicy and slightly sweet flavor to dishes and can be used in marinades, sauces, and desserts. Just remember that a little goes a long way, so start with a small amount and add more as needed.
It’s important to note that essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with caution. Always dilute coriander essential oil with a carrier oil before applying it to your skin and consult with a healthcare professional before using it for medicinal purposes.