Marjoram Essential Oil
Marjoram essential oil is used in many useful external applications. Marjoram oil blends well with other oil such as lavender, cypress, cedar wood, chamomile, lemon orange, grapefruit nutmeg, cinnamon clove eucalyptus and tea tree oil.
About this item
- Delivered with a glass dropper for ease-of-use
- 100% Pure natural oil | therapeutic grade oil | aromatherapy oil | it is unisex oil | uses for external only
- Top Indian brand and certified – best supplier & manufacturer sold in worldwide
- Directions-: Do not apply undiluted directly on your skin, mix few drops with any kind of carrier oil in essential oil. Add 2 to 3 drops of carrier oil to any essential oil and apply on skin
- Safety warning: for external use only. Other than aromatherapy, it is necessary to dilute with a carrier oil. For topical use, rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area
- Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children
- Quantity: 1 x 30 ml; package contents: essential oil
Marjoram Essential Oil Benefits
Marjoram essential oil is derived from the leaves and flowers of the marjoram plant, which is a member of the mint family. It has a warm, spicy, and slightly floral aroma, and is commonly used in aromatherapy and natural health remedies. Some of the potential benefits of marjoram essential oil include:
- Relaxation: essential oil is believed to have a calming and relaxing effect on the mind and body, making it a popular choice for reducing stress, anxiety, and nervous tension.
- Pain relief: essential oil has natural analgesic properties that may help to alleviate pain and soreness in the muscles, joints, and other areas of the body.
- Digestive support: essential oil is believed to have digestive properties that can help to soothe upset stomachs, relieve gas and bloating, and improve digestion.
- Respiratory health: essential oil is believed to have respiratory benefits, including helping to relieve congestion and coughs.
- Skin care: essential oil may have anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties that can help to soothe skin irritations and reduce the appearance of blemishes.
As with all essential oils, it is important to dilute marjoram essential oil before use and to consult with a healthcare professional if you have any medical conditions or concerns.
Marjoram Essential Oil Uses
Marjoram essential oil has a variety of uses and benefits, including:
- Relaxation and stress relief: essential oil has calming properties that can help promote relaxation and reduce feelings of stress and anxiety. It can be diffused or applied topically (diluted with a carrier oil) to the temples, neck, or other areas of the body.
- Pain relief: essential oil has analgesic properties that can help relieve muscle and joint pain, headaches, and menstrual cramps. It can be applied topically (diluted with a carrier oil) to the affected area.
- Respiratory support: essential oil has expectorant properties that can help loosen phlegm and relieve congestion. It can be used in a steam inhalation or diffused in a room.
- Digestive support: essential oil can help relieve digestive issues such as bloating, gas, and constipation. It can be taken internally (diluted with a carrier oil or added to a drink) or applied topically (diluted with a carrier oil) to the abdomen.
- Skin care: Marjoram essential oil has antiseptic properties that can help protect the skin from infections and promote healing. It can be added to a moisturizer or used in a skin care blend.